Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Ruche Lookbook: Class Act



I'm always elated when I get an e-mail about a new lookbook from Ruche. While I've been attempting to curb my shopping habits while we work on the new house and prepare for our baby to arrive at the end of the year, I still love to be inspired. That's why I love Ruche so much. Their collections inspire me with their beautiful clothes and thoughtful details and sets. We're getting close to my favorite time of year, which is also my favorite time of lookbooks: the fall and winter. I love all of the plaid, stripes, loafers, booties, textures, lace, gorgeous scarves, creative layering, and glitter and bling that comes along with these seasons.

Take a look and be inspired by their Back to School lookbook, Class Act
These are my favorite ensembles! You can see these and more in their New Arrivals this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment